majordomo

I'm on the APD list and on another listserv through majordomo.  Several colleagues and I
are trying to start a sub-speciality listserv for other allied health professionals who
share our interest working with adults with developmental disabilities.  We are
currently using e-groups, and are not happy with the service.  Could you help me access
info on majordomo and the resources needed to start our own listserv?  Any info would be
greatly appreciated.  Karen Millard-Kyker, MS, CCC-SLP/L