Flourite

I may have missed earlier discussions of this topic, and if so, I apologize
for retreading old ground, but my interest has been piqued by the recent
references to Flourite. Is this a name-brand product? (The capital F would
seem to indicate it is.) If so, who makes it, and is it available from
mail-order sources? Does it have anything to do with the mineral fluorite?
What color, texture, and size is it? Does it need to be mixed with
fertilizers or other amendments before use?

Regards,
Tom Fischer
Boston