OK, I'm hooked. I'm ready. Where can I get plants?

I've been studying, researching, reading, and keeping fish for over a
year.  I admire all of the pictures in the Amano books and think
he's an artistic genius.  If only I could fashion a planted tank as half
as spectacular as his.

I have sufficient light, CO2 injection, daily fertilization, good
substrate, all of the ingredients for a (hopefully) successful planted
aquarium.

My question is, where can I find plants (on-line, or mail order by
phone) besides the usual variety I find at my pet store?

I'm looking for Alternanthera reineckii, Myriophyllum tubercalatum,
Didiplis diandra, Ludwigia arcuata, Rotala macrandra (ok, that's
common), Lobelia cardinalis, Eleocharis parvula, Baryclaya
longifolia, Nymbhea lotus, Aponogeton crispus, and Echinodorus
osiris.

Can someone recommed a good source?  Thanks, I'd truly
appreciate it.

 - Eric Golden