Re: Perfecto and AGA

In a message dated 2/6/99 12:49:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
IDMiamiBob at aol_com writes:

<< I recently bought a 36" double strip fixture by Perfecto from Pet
Warehouse.
 I was looking for one from All Glass Aquarium (aka AGA) because the quality
of
 Perfecto products has always disappointed me.  Sure enough....

 I can get the All Glass unit locally for about twice the price, and if I
can't
 find it on the web next time, I guess I will rather than settle for
Perfecto's
 junk. >>

Bob, you can find AGA hoods/lights in the Pet Solutions catalogue
(1-800-737-3868), or website http://www.petsolutions.com

HTH,
Karen