Hydroponics supplier?

I have been looking for a hydroponic trace mineral mix that matches PMDD close
enough to use without finding all those chemicals and mixing them.  My problem
has been there isn't a hydroponics supply house in Boise, and everything I
have found on the web so far mentions trace nutrients without saying what
quantities of what, and also clearly states the N-P-K ratio.  I really want
one that doesn't have N, P, or K, as I have plenty of fish in all my tanks and
need to control those in relation to the fish waste load.  Anyone have any
suggesstions of a suitable mix and a source (with URL or phone number) ?

Bob Dixon