Looney aquarists, et al.

Jennifer wrote:
>>Why does this remind me of Darren?  I get some strange mental picture of a
guy in his
underwear with a glowing lighting ball from Radio Shack, frizzed out hair
and all,
along with body paint, chanting, and bubbling flasks.  Oh and prisms picking
up the
light from the lighting ball.  I can just hear the therapist's now...<<

Geez Jen, you sure get some weird mental images :-).  Been sniffin' that
Dupla laterite again?  I mean, you never know what those Malaysians cut the
stuff with.  If you can't handle your stuff, you should stick to smoking
kitty litter :-)

Darren