Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #823

At 03:48 AM 2/4/99 -0500, James Purchase queried
>I've located Hoke's website and they do list a number of needle valves, but
>they all seem to be rated of extremely high pressures - which Hoke Needle
>Valve would you recommend?

I think they are confusing you by mentioning how much pressure they can
STAND, not how much they REQUIRE.  I do not recommend any needle valve
because I believe that a simple Ehiem diffusor is cheaper and stabler.
They have one called a micro-micro flow control or some such name.   Very
un-British.

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron