Re: Water Hyacinth

I don't know about Water Hyacinth but I have _lots_ of Water Lettuce in a
100 gallon tank with 2x175 watts of MH lights and no direct sunlight.

The roots on the plants get extremely bushy and grow to about 12 inches
in length.

I think the plant works very well for sucking up excess nutrients.

I put Jobe in the substrate, use CO2 and don't dose the water column.

Steve