[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: CO2 injection options

Grover writes:

>They are called peristaltic pumps.  Grainger (www.grainger.com) sells 
>them for around $150.

Oh, no.  Nothing that fancy.  If I were spending that much I would just get
one of Dave Gomberg's sstems and be done with it.  I was talking about those
little clamps that clip over the hose and have a little wheel thing that you
roll with one finger to adjust the drip rate.  Med supply salesmen
occasionally give them away for free, and they are also used in certain
applications then get tossed.

Bob Dixon