get this!

Hi all,

Just somethings rather funy happened to me today.

A LFS (quite a big one) boss told me that all I needed to grow plants was
10 000k of light per 100 litres - absolutely rediculous what kind of self
respescting aquarium store owner would say that?

He then went on to tell another customer that ammonia eats up the oxygen in
the water.

he also told me that 'The Algae Eater' (chinese one) would eat absoutely
any algae including thread algae and blue green.

And that the best way to breed discus is to have an UG filter 'with a bit
of methaline blue'

This guy re writes he laws of nature!

anyways...
Daniel Green