Re: sera permanent Co2 test?

> Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:02:31 -0800
> From: "Bev" <bevgreen at cygnus_uwa.edu.au>
> Subject: sera permanent Co2 test?

<snip>

> and thanks for all the advice I didnt recieve about my plant tank thats
> full of thread algae

<snip>

Hmmm... OK.

Whatever you do, DON'T read any of the AGA archives.  Also, be sure to STEER
CLEAR of the www.thekrib.com web site.

In particular, be sure to AVOID the Sears-Conlin paper on Control of Algae in
Planted Aquaria.  You won't be able to find it at
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/sears-conlin.html

Avoid algae eating carps like the Siamese Algae Eater.  It is the only fish
known to actually SPEW OUT huge tufts of red hair algae.

NEVER change your water.  Feed your fish CONSTANTLY.

Watch as much TV as you possibly can.  Avoid leaving the house except for blind
dates, and only with unemployed people whose name you can't pronounce.

 - Anthony (or his evil twin)