red plants

I'm growing ludwigia in my 55 gal. planted tank.  The tops of the leaves are
green, and the undersides maroon.  I have 2 shop lights, each with two 5000K
bulbs.  The sprouts of ludwigia I'm growing survived an environmental disaster
in which all the other plants nearly died.  The ludwigia lost its leaves, but
sprouted new ones, and clung to life in my 29 gal. that had a two-bulb Eclipse
unit.  Since I've moved the ludwigia to the other tank, it's really done a lot
better.  It's growing faster, and the undersides of the leaves are redder than
before.

Holly