Re:CO2

If my aquarium has a stable pH of 6.8, general hardness of 50ppm, carbonate
hardness of 3dKh, would I have appreciable amounts of CO2 in the water even
though I don't add any and minimize the amount of surface movement?  I know
my plants are growing, although they are not flowing over the edges of the
tank like the hords of Atilla the Hun.  (The get PMDD).  I read (I think)
George Booth's table of pH and CO2 levels, but I don't know if that refers
to any water or just water with CO2 injection.
Thanks
Alex