Re: CO2 injection options

Hey Sherman,

Your CO2 system seems like a great idea. Since I'm rebuilding
my tanks right now, I might give it a try. The only thing I'll
probably do different is the method of CO2 generation. I have
never been able to control a yeast fermenter very well. I was
going to try dripping HCl (commercial muraic acid) into a
solution of NaHCO3 (Sodium bicarbonate). I think this will
be easier to control. But your injection idea sounds great.

Joe S.
jsachleb at chemistry_ohio-state.edu

Dr. Joseph R. Sachleben
Research Scientist
Solid-State NMR Facility
Campus Chemical Instrument Center
The Ohio State University
Johnston Laboratory 119
176 W. 18th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210

phone: (614)292-7424
fax: (614)292-1532
email: jsachleb at chemistry_ohio-state.edu