MTS

> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:43:11 EST
> From: Moontanman at aol_com
> Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #809
>
> Why does everyone hate the MTS snails, I think they are about perfect, they
> don't eat the plants, stay hidden during the day, have live young, and stir
> the sand? What's to hate?

I, too, love them for the reasons given. Love quickly turns to hate when
you find them in a tank of rare fish you are trying to breed.

They are, without doubt, the most efficient fish-egg eaters I have ever
seen! They are also very difficult to eliminate without tearing down the
entire tank.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home dot com

Compassionate Conservative? Is that a kinder, gentler bigot?
                                  WH
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face.
                                  Thomas Sowell