PMDD working

Anthony,
After some offline comments from others, (my plants were still showing
deficiencies in Potassium and Calcium), I began extra doses of these
elements. I had used the PMDD daily for almost two weeks before the
extra doses. As of this weekend, my phosphates were unmeasurable,
down from 1ppm on Friday, Nitrates about 4ppm. I believe it was either
the addition of extra Potassium and/or Calcium. I am hesitant to accomplish
more testing (although I should for the benefit of others on this list),
because
things are going so well. Continue daily doses of PMDD and every other
day of Potassium and Calcium. I will shortly go to every third day until I
reach a good medium.

David Lorenzen