Eheim flow-thru canister

Anyone have one of these?  I got one today and it has some unusual screw-in
things on the top and also there is a small tube that is plugged up.  I was
wondering what these connections are for.

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
President, Allanti Cycling Club - http://www.allanti.com
IBM Global Services

The following will apply to any Year 2000 statements included in this
e-mail:  This is a Year 2000 Readiness Disclosure and Year 2000 Statement
under the Year 2000 Information and Readiness Disclosure Act.  Any
statements made in this document regarding non-IBM products are
republications; such statements are based on information provided by the
applicable third party and have not been independently verified by IBM.