Re: Thanks for your help

Hello again Luca,

You're right, my husband tells me "Romano" means"of Rome". Actually, I'm a
Canadian of Scottish descent and he is a Calabrese Italian with an
Australian accent, born in Italy but raised in Australia, now a Canadian
citizen for 10 years. There is a very interesting story as to how his family
came to be called "Romano" but this is the wrong discussion group for that!
I will call the Hach distributor in Toronto tomorrow to determine the
various forms of iron my kit may test for. This appears to be a very
important consideration and I appreciate your educating me to the various
combinations and their assimulation methods so that I'll now know what to
look for. I'll let you know what they say.

Cheers,
Susan Romano