Re: kitty castings

Keeping the thread alive, let me suggest that someone should market kitty
poop as POWER castings.  Make your plants hop right out of the gravel!
Like using dynamite sticks, instead of logs, in your fireplace.  Newbies
should compost them 6 months before using.  Experts, in the interests of
advancing knowledge, can try them fresh!

Paul Krombholz, in central Mississippi, where we had some powerful
thunderstorms and some funnel clouds today.