Reflectors

At 11:21 AM 1/22/99 -0500, Bob Dixon wrote:
>>  Or are we talking about light fixture with a reflectivity
>> of 50%.  Or are we required to get something like "Coilzak", which has
an 89%
>> reflectivity minimum guarantee?

Well, I have a little input on this topic.   3M has a product called
Silverlux which has a 95% reflectance, but it's not cheap.  It is a film
with one side sticky (like Contact paper) and silver on the other.  It
costs $2 per square foot and comes in a 46" wide roll.  480' to the roll,
so putting up the cash for the sucker is a serious investment.   How many
folks would want enough to do a hood if I sold it by the inch ($.65 per
inch, 46" wide)?  Please mail me off list, if there is any interest I will
follow up.

Dave (who still has 3500 plastic bags)

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron