Algae Identification

For those interested, here are two algae identification keys that have
been recommended to me by a phycologist.

Dr Elliot Shubert wrote:

I am not aware of any taxonomic keys of algae on the web.  I assume you
are
interested in keys that determine to species.  There are many:
Prescott,  1962, "Algae of the western Great Lakes area"
Prescott, "How to know the algae" (to genus with some species examples).
Dillard, 1991,  Freshwater Algae of the Southeastern U.S.