Re: Everything you never needed to know about....

>Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:04:42 -0700
>From: sae at arts_ubc.ca (Olga Betts)

>Goodness gracious Steve, I was only making a joke. Surely you could see
>that? None of us need a lecture about cat feces in the substrate or what
>worm casting are and what they do. Lighten up!

:-)

Now Olga, surely you can see that this is all your fault. You go and post
something that is CLEARLY going to be dangerous if an Unaware went and did
it and you expect a right-minded, helpful guru to not fire off a Cautionary
Note before they even finish reading the entire post?

My god, woman, put the Smiley at the front of such postings!

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/