Olga`s Jokes

Jokes are fine Olga, but for them to be funny people need to know they are
jokes. I understood what you were on about but many people may have taken
what you said seriously.

No harm with Steve pointing out what shouldn`t be done.

"George, George, George....your smiley won't work. Haven't you noticed that
there are only about 6 folks on this list with a sense of humour. Get ready
to empty your mail box again. I mean just look what happens when I *JOKE*
about cat poop in the kitty litter. <g>"

Olga
with a grin that's slipping in Vancouver

Andy Moore  -  andy at ascot_u-net.com

Treasurer/BBb Tuba Player Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band
and Aquatic Plant/Discus collector

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm