Re: Re algae photos

I have been keeping track of these algae references for our future use.
If anyone finds something like an identification or "field" guide to
identifying algae on the web please let the list know.
I think the issue and the need has been highlighted and it sounds like
there are serveral people interested in persueing this.

Incidentally, I am going to be talking to a phycologist in the next
couple of weeks (that Dr. Dave refered me to).