"Dynamite" fertilizer - Questions...

Hi all,
       today I found this fertilizer in about 1/2" diameter balls(about the
size of a beebee) - it's called "Dynamite Plant Food". I would like to know
if the nutrients in this are favorable for aquatic plants and (most
importantly) if it'll harm my baby kribs and ottos or change the water
chemistry drastically(pH 6.5, hardness ~ 30-40ppm, ammonia and nitrite =0,
nitrate ~0), otherwise I'll just use it on the outside plants. Here it is:

Total Nitrogen(N) -------------18.0%
   8.6% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
   9.4% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate(P2O5)  ----6.0%
Soluble Potash ----------------8.0%
Total Magnesium(Mg) -----------1.2%
   1.2% Water Soluble Magnesium(Mg)
    0.20% Cheleated Iron(Fe)
Total Manganese(Mn) -----------0.06%
    0.06% Water Soluble Manganese(Mn)
Molybdenum(Mo) ----------------0.02%

These are the numbers - if anyone could be of assistance it would be
greatly appreciated. Regards,
Ryan Ingram