Re: Source for Dupla Iron Test Kit

Burelson is no longer the US distributor of Dupla products, and is clearing out
their remaining stock, much of it at 40% off.  Why this isn't on their web page I
don't know, but its what they told me when I called to confirm the rumor (and see
if I could get neat stuff cheap! :-).  I've heard elsewhere (disclaimer: this is a
big fat rumor, so it may not be true) that Dupla dropped them due to the
difficulties their customers have been having getting their products, as well as
their high mark ups.  Apparently, when Aqualine-Buschke dropped them and went to
Red Sea the retail prices for the products dropped something like 25%. Burleson
told me they were the ones that dropped Dupla, so who knows?  If you want to call
and order stuff the phone number is: (301) 846-4800.

Justin Collins