Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #782

Hello!

Personally, I add the current months archive page to my web browsers
favorites list, so I just click on it and jump to the end for any new
messages.  This also allows me to skip any threads I may not be interested
in.  Most browsers will change the color of the message header if you've
already read it, so you can spot the new ones.

The current months page is:
http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/month.9901/index.html

Of course, once a month you have to change the number to match the new
month, so "9901" in the above address will change to "9902"

Darren