Re:

First check calcium levels. Most books mention the fact that it
does prefer more of this element. I have found this to be so.
The water does not have to be alkaline. Anacharis is probably
less flexible when it comes to pH and alkalinity.

Jay Dike said...

--
Dave Whittaker
ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.ca