Any Tropica Master Grow experiences??

I've already searched the archives and read all that came up on this
fertilizer. Are there people out there that would share their experiences as
to dosing and cautions and results using the Tropica Master Grow in their
plant/fish aquariums? I have ordered a 250ML bottle to try, after not
getting good results from the other "popular" supplements (Seachem products,
Tetra products, Kent supplements etc.) I have chronically thin/yellow/light
green new growth on all my plants, which deteriorates rapidly before
maturing. Lots of light , laterite in the substrate, DIY CO2. I now have a
hair algae outbreak, I believe from overdosing with Seachem Iron Flourish
and am in the process of 15% water changes every 2 days to flush all the
current iron and nutrients I'm open for suggestions!
TIA,
Bob