Re: Plant Products -

JVanrompu at aol_com writes...

>Plant products in Canada are the manufacturer of a diversity of products and
>fertilizer, They are most likely the manufacturer and not the wholesaler.
>Also Homegrown Hydroponics are a retail outlet, I have been to a few and the
>knowledge of the people working there is questionable, they can't even answer
>the question what is rockwool made from! Plant products is not going to
>release it's secrets to there retailers. Many of us don't know this but this
>is an extremely competitive and secretive market. They will tell you what is
>in a product as required by law, but these laws that require disclosure should
>be in question.
>Are we getting a straight answer ?????

With respect to the knowledgeability of the salespersons I agree with
you John. However, Plant Products did release its "secrets" to Susan
yesterday. Monsanto is the source and the mix does contain NTA. Plant
Products Ltd. just never bothered to put it on the packaging.

A quick question for Dave. Your duckweed was killed by NTA. Would you
care to guess at its toxicity at 0.5%/1.5% of the EDTA values for
various plants and fish? Are scientists allowed to guess?

--
Dave Whittaker
ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.ca