Re: Algae Pictures

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Pat Bowerman wrote:

> I, for one, would love to see algae pictures included at the Krib. Ideally,
> these pictures would give the scientific name, and also the common name for
> each algae. Erik, where would we (we being all the members of this list)
> send photos of our "algae-infested tanks"? Given the number of folks who
> regularly complain of having algae problems, there should at least be
> plenty of photo-ops.

If you have digital pictures, you can send them directly to me via e-mail.
I can also scan negs or slides or prints (the former two preferred!)..
email me for snail-mail directions.

It isn't just algae pictures too... It would be great to have more plant
species examples on the site.  Guess I don't solicit often enough.  Used
to do that more in '95 when I was starting up. :)

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com