Re: Algae Pictures

> Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:30:16 -0800 (PST)

> On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Bill Hamlin wrote:
>
> > The write up in the Krib is an excellent resource but it has not got
> > pictures and there are several questions left after reading it.
>
> Pictures would be good, but have been hard to come by in the past (who
> takes pictures of their algae-infested tanks?). I have a few of my own
> algaes, some of which are poised on the verge of being added, but I would
> welcome additional photos or drawings from others (as always).  Likewise,
> I would be glad to host any sort of resource one wishes to create! :)
>
>   - Erik

I, for one, would love to see algae pictures included at the Krib. Ideally,
these pictures would give the scientific name, and also the common name for
each algae. Erik, where would we (we being all the members of this list)
send photos of our "algae-infested tanks"? Given the number of folks who
regularly complain of having algae problems, there should at least be
plenty of photo-ops.

Pat Bowerman