Laterite source in Canada

I'm attempting to use the KISS principle and have decided to use only
Laterite as an enrichment to my substrate.  Problem is, finding Laterite
in Calgary, Canada is almost impossible(ie far from the s in KISS-and no
comments on which s).

Does anyone know of a Canadian mail order supplier of Laterite?  I've
spoken with the fellow @ MOPS, he has fluorite and will soon have a red
sea laterite, but the shipping for the fluorite is more(almost) than the
product and I'm anxious.

Thanks a lot for any help or leads you can offer.

PS I'm sick of paying duty for american mail-order.