Good Anubias Supply in January

I'm thinking of mail-ordering various anubias, but there have been some
anecdotes on this list hinting that Arizona Aquatic Gardens (AAG) has
had some difficulties with orders during the winter.  Anubias tend to
be pricier, so I figured I'd ask around before ordering.

From other testimonials on this list, I understand that normally AAG
is an excellent source.  Does anyone have anecdotes from *this* winter?
I'm wondering if they've improved recently.  Also has anyone ever had
problems with their *anubias* orders (being a commonly stocked and
hardy plant) from AAG?

Are there any other places that have seasonal troubles due to either
climate, stock demand or shipping that I should avoid right now?

On the positive side, any places with particularly good Anubias
selections, speciment quality, shipping policies, prices better than
AAG, etc.?

I'm not looking to start a bitch-and-moan session, but I'm interested
in hearing some warnings and suggestions before I place a big order. If
you've already sent a rant or testimonial to the list about AAG or other
places, let me know and I'll look it up in the archives by your name.

Carlos E. Munoz
<cmunoz at crystal_cirrus.com>