Re: Lurker's tank and anubias question

> Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 18:08:28 EST
> From: LeeB103926 at aol_com
> Subject: Lurker's tank and anubias question
>
> Thanks to the list, I have an essentially algae-free 75
gallon tank (without
> bleach).  I've been lurking for about 2 years and have done
several

What's your substrate? Care to elaborate?

[snip]

> Questions for the list:
> 1) I have an anubias with arrowhead-shaped leaves that I have
not seen in any
> references.  It grows slowly, even for an anubias.  Has
anyone else seen this
> plant?

Is it pale yellow, cone-shaped, upright and out of a leave?
Then it's a flower. Cool. Anubias barteri bloomed under water
in my tank. W/ CO2 injection and high light, it would hand down.

[snip]

> Thanks and regards,
> Lee

Anytime.