Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #763

Paul raises couple of excellent points hear.

Some aquarists are trying derive a great deal of pleasure from keeping
thing presisely in check while others are striving for other equally
interesting objectives.

Also, we all select the plants and animals we wish to cultive.  Noboby
has a self sustaining natural system.  Those with very large   Depending
on what we wish in our own