Re: Phos-sorb

>Also, I see a product on the market called "phos-zorb" that strips phosphates
>from the water when placed in the filter. Anyone have any advice or
experience
>on this product.

Hi Dana.  I have in the past used phosphate absorbent media in my saltwater
and freshwater tanks.  When I used it in the fw plant tank to try to
control BBA (pre-SAE), algal growth did slow, but so did plant growth.  It
was not too long before the plants began to look pretty sickly.  I still
don't mind using a phosphate resin in the marine tank where I'm not trying
to grow anything, but I've avoided it in the plant tank.

Cheers!

Dorian