APB for Riccia

Hi folks. I recently fried a heck of a lot of Riccia in bleach last night. Was
that 5% or 0.5% bleach :) HeHe. Anyway, now I'm stuck with a large Riccia-less
void on the bottom of my tank and I'm desperate to fill it with something. If
anyone out there has a lot of Riccia they can spare I'd be willing to pay
$4.00 obo for a bunch about the size of a large orange. I need about 4
bunches.

References to MO places that currently have Riccia would help a heck of alot
too.

Thanks in advance,

Dan P