crazy pet store name: Flower Shrimp?

Hi,
Last night I saw this and I've just got to know.  Big Al's Aquarium
supply is selling a shrimp they've named 'Flower shrimp'.  Its quite
brown/yellow/orange in appearance, mostly brown.  All of them had a line
running the length of the top of their body that was either a lighter or
darker shade of brown than the rest of the shrimp.

With my poor shrimp anatomy skills I can't describe it as anything but a
tank-like shrimp(military, I mean).  They've really thick, solid bodies.
These were all about 2.5 inches long not including those ?feelers? on
their ?head?.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Colin Anderson