Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #764

Hi there,

I have experienced some BBA the past couple of weeks in my 55G. I tested my tap
water for phosphates, and came up with a reading of .5, I believe this is
considered high for tap water. Could this, in addition to the phosphates from
fish waste and uneaten food be contributing to my BBA???

Also, I see a product on the market called "phos-zorb" that strips phosphates
from the water when placed in the filter. Anyone have any advice or experience
on this product.

Thanks

Dana