Re: Dupla Drops vs. SAE Plant munching

George Booth wrote:

I suspect that Dupla adds some
special ingredient to Dupla drops that fine leaved plants absorb throught
their leaves and make them taste awful. I can't prove this, of course, but
various postings lead me to this inevitable conclusion. To wit:

1) Steve doesn't use Dupla drops and his SAEs eat his fine leaved plants.

2) George uses Dupla drops and his SAEs DON'T eat his fine leaved plants.
Q.E.D.
<<

Ummm, not exactly scientific method, is it? :-)  Two data points to
formulate a hypothesis drops this into the category of "My pet has fleas. My
pet is a dog. Therefore, all dogs have fleas"

Just to throw a monkey wrench in, I have 5 3" SAE's living happily amongst
Cabomba, Rotala macandra, Cardamine lyrata, duckweed, and a number of other
normally "tasty" plants and I've never observed any plant munching and, no,
I don't use Dupla drops :-)

Darren