Aauuugh!

(You guessed it... what follows is an 'I can't believe I did that'
post...)

I have a large sword, which is the centerpiece of my 75 gallon tank.
(More of an off-center piece, but whatever.)

It's been looking very full lately, so I thought I'd pull it up, and see
if it was dividing into two.  It was... although it wasn't quite there,
so I decided to go ahead and help it out...

You guessed it.  Snapped the bulk of the plant, right off its roots.

I planted both sections again... I figure it's unlikely, but I can
pretend that there's enough of the 'meat' to regrow roots... Is there
any chance of it, however slight?

Alysoun