Re: Nitrogen, and PH Problems

I have relatively hard water as well (KH = 6, GH = 10), and have used
Seachem's ACid Buffer successfully to keep pH down around 6.8.  However, I
also use supplemental CO2 which lowers pH (some say this is the only way to
stabilize low pH in hard water).  I have noticed that my smaller, non-CO2
tanks will stay buffered at 6.8 with just the Seachem. I do experience
algae problems, but I believe they're from other sources than the acid buffer.

Good luck.
John