Dupla mania

From: Steve Pushak <teban at powersonic_bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Dupla Cables

Chris Wells wrote: mania

> Very good point since this is the whole point of the excersize.  We
want
> a slow but steady exchange of water through the substrate. [snip]

This whole substrate heating cable discussion is getting ME heated up!
Skip ahead for those who've heard this before; this tirade is for the
benefit of the new folks spouting old nonsense.

>;-[    (Fierce scowl combined with a quick wink)

<rantage snipped>

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Happy New Year!   <;oP

Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

AND THAT'S THE TRUTH flapaphphpahfpahdfpf!!!#$@%

sounds like sour grapes to me...........
Actually I never implied that there was only one variable in this
equation.
I basically  love to tinker and if heating the gravel works then great!
Of course it could be the magnetic field induced in the gravel that
energizes iron to a more available state...... but I ruined that by my
layout.

Chris Wells
When in doubt jump and shout