Search Engines

One thing that will help when searching is the use their advanced search or
Power Search option. Different sites call it different things. It will give
you several options that can eliminate unrelated sites. Also each Search
engine searches pages in a different method. It helps to know how they
search.

One thing that I do is if I am looking for  Amazon Sword, Put it in quote
marks  ~~ "amazon sword".  The search engine will look for the exact phrase
amazon sword, not just the word amazon and the word sword some where on the
page.

Jeff <*\\><
Old Bedouin saying: "Trust God, but tie up your camel, lest you lose it."