Lethal car batteries.

I would agree car batteries can be quite lethal and I have also heard of
deadly accidents. It is not the volts that kill its the amps. Everybody
might have done the old high school experiment where to teacher would run up
to 10,000 volts through a student. If this was at all dangerous this surely
wouldnt be allowed. But there is almost no amps involved.
A car battery to be able to turn over a heavy compression gasoline engine is
very high in amps. If the low voltage had an easy way in like wetness and
the like it could fry you.
My 2 cents, IMHO, we take no responsibility for anybody trying any
experiments using this information. If you kill yourself, dont come to me.
Tony Minneboo
Owner, Angels West
mailto:fishingt at angelswest_com
Visit our website for breeding quality angelfish and proven hatchery
supplies.
http://www.angelswest.com