RE: Dupla cables

Adam Novitt wrote that he never heard of a car battery killing anyone.
This should attract more than a few responses to correct this
misconception. Even though I don't know anyone personally who was killed
by a car battery, I do know that people have been killed by them.

A car battery is quite capable of being lethal. It only takes a few
milliamps of current across the heart to stop it from beating.
Fortunately, dry skin has a high resistance; unfortunately wet skin does
not.

I do not give advise to people about how to build their own heating
cables for two reasons:

1) I don't think they are necessary.
2) I don't want to be sued nor to indirectly cause anyone to be injured.

Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/