Re: Dupla cable anchors

Odd.  When I talked to the people at Daleco, they told me that they did
not, and
that I was going to need to order some.  Any ideas?

Justin Collins

> Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:10:27 -0600
> From: Don Hutton <dhutton at flash_net>
> Subject: Re:  Dupla heating cables
>
> Justin Collins aka Mortimer Snerd asked about the anchors for Dupla
> heating cables.  The anchors come with the cables now.  They starting
> including them a couple of years ago.
>
> Don

<<<<<

Now I'm confused.  I bought my cables from Daleco and the anchors were
included in the Dupla box.  I suggest you check with JP Burleson who is
the Dupla distributor in the US.  www.jpburleson.com

Don