SAE question (now have!)

Hello,

Just thought i'd drop everyone a note and say that I now have siamese
algae eaters (crossocheilus siamensis)  I ordered 5, was shipped 6 now
they are at home in my tank happly schooling.  One of the first things
they did was to start munching on my BBA (black brush algae) and some of
the brown/green spots on the glass.

Now that I have then I can move on to other things like sexual
differences, mating habits (am told that this is currently not known)  I
wanna give these new guys and gals the BEST care possible.

Ed

p.s. I would also like to hear how other ppl have there sae's and there
experiences with them