Dupla Cables

Justin,

I built substrate heating for my 75 and did not use the Dupla cables.  I
managed to get some PVC insulated 30 ga wire from a wire supply company.
Some very smart person made an Excel spreadsheet that calculates wattage
from wire length and gadge.  I'd be willing to share construction technque
and answer any questions that you may have.  I'll even send you the wire you
may need for free as I have no use for 30 GA wire.  I've had my undergravel
in place for about 2 months now with no problems.

Adam